Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between the Gateway to LA BID and Lisa Trifiletti or Omar Pulido"

See other formats

Subject: Re: FW: Any update
From: Omar Pulido
Date: 02/13/2017 11:11 AM
To: Laurie Hughes

CC: Anna Kozma <anna.kozma@lacity.org>

Laurie - sorry for delay; we are the City contact. Does he want it
cleaned? We have LASAN coming out on the 20th to clean a few areas
around there, and we can try get them to clean this area too.

Also - if he submits a 311 request for whatever he is requesting, that
would be super helpful. That's how we determine which department or
division takes the lead on addressing the concern.

<http : //www. llthdi strict . com/> Omar Pulido

LAX Community Liaison

Councilmember Mike Bonin

City of Los Angeles

323-740-0494 | www. llthdistrict . com <http : //www. llthdi strict . com/>

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates <http : //www. llthdistrict . com/ sign up>
<https : //www. f acebook . com/MikeBoninCDll/>

<http : //www. twitter . com/mikeboninla>

<https : //i tunes . apple . com/us/app/mvla311/id611079486>

<https : //plav. google . com/s t or e/apps/det ails ?id=com. LA. MvLA311>

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones! MyLA311
links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy
their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local
government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services
are just a few taps away.

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 10:24 AM, Laurie Hughes
<lhughes@gatewavtola . org> wrote:

Hi Anna / Omar,

Do you have a city contact who can help with questions about the
parkway along Aviation Blvd. next to the Travelodge?

Laurie Hughes

(310) 216-7328 <tel : (310) %20216 - 7328>